Globe International Carriers Limited is hiring for Jaipur with the following details:
Experience - Between 1 years to 2 years
Industry: Transport & Logictics
Functional Area: Logistics
Skills: Know about Operation Management, Client handling
Job Type: Full Time
2. Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiency.
3. Interface cross-functionally at all levels within the divisions of the company, including communication with offshore/subsidiary management, external resources and concerns, such as freight forwarders, third party providers and governmental agencies.
4. Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
5. Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
6. Participates on divisional management teams and provides direct support to the divisions
7. Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
8. Manage a staff of approximately 38 with four direct reports.
9. Effect necessary communication and motivation to staff. Monitors individual performance via observation and review of various productivity metrics. Counsels and disciplines as necessary.
10. Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
11. Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
12. Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions utilizing quality process and participation in high performance and self directed work teams.
13. Responsible for administrative functions such as budgeting, equipment and liaison to Customer Service.
14. Act as logistics facilitator to ensure that all elements of the domestic and international distribution process are coordinated to meet customer requirements in a timely and high quality.
15. Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
16. Develop visible procedure and key performance indicators
Globe International Carriers LimitedCompany Profile:
Globe International Carriers Limited is an end to end Transport & Logistics company with an expertise evolved over the past five decades. GICL is the First Logistics Company from Rajasthan to be Listed on the National Stock Exchange SME Platform . We are ranked amongst the most respected and reputed logistics companies in India with having PAN India branch network of 30+ across all major industrial towns and port cities, managed by a team of over 100 employees. We have a fortified fleet comprising of Trucks, Tippers, Trailers, Hydraulic Axles and Loaders. We are customer focused company and create tailor made solutions so that our Customers can focus their time and energy in their core competency and leave the issues to us for faster and vivid solutions. We have been transporting Bulk Cargoes including other regular Cargoes. Solutions can vary from simple transport or storage up to complex operations. We optimize all activities around information, material and financial flow. We provide integrated end-to-end solutions tailored to our Customers' supply chain management needs with a special commitment to industry specific requirements. We serve to a wide range of industries, including metals, textiles, apparels, furniture, appliances, pharmaceutical products, rubber, plastics, wood, food products, glass, telecom products, automotive parts and machinery, etc. Our financial stability, logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have helped us to be at the forefront in the Industry.
IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
IDBI FEDERAL LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD.
ALKYL AMINES CHEMICAL LTD